Full facilities information
No visitor centre.
- 40 spaces
- Car park (owned by Highland Council) at East Beach.
- Bike rack space for 10 bikes.
Seasonal and owned by Highland Council.
- Seasonal accessible toilets available at the car park at East Beach.
- The toilets require a RADAR key.
Nearest refreshments, including hot food, in Nairn, 1.5 miles (2.5 km).
No shop on-site.
- A picnic bench is located on the reserve just after the Ministers pool.
- There are also picnic facilities and a rubbish bin at the Highland Council East Beach car park.