Full facilities information
No visitor centre,
Opens at 9.30 am weekdays and 10.30 am on weekends.
- 6 Blue Badge spaces
- Large grass car park, shared with Rural Life Centre.
- No height barrier or bike racks.
- There are parking lay-bys on adjacent roads outside those hours.
- No lighting.
Toilets in Rural Life Centre.
Accessible facilities in Rural Life Centre.
- The neighbouring Rural Life Centre café is open to reserve visitors, serving a wide range of hot and cold food snacks and drinks.
- It's open from 11 am to 4 pm, Wednesday to Sunday between April and September (inclusive) and on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from October to March.
No shop facility on-site.
Three trails waymarked with coloured arrows.