Summary accessibility statement
How to get here
Teignmouth station is two miles (3.2 km) away.
Unfortunately there is no bus stop on the busy A379 that is within safe walking distance to our reserve.
Labrador Bay is 2.7 miles (4.35 km) south of Teignmouth on the A379 coast road towards Torbay (between Shaldon and Maidencombe).
Sat nav POI file: If you have a satellite navigation system that can accept POI files, please see our POI page for a download link and instructions.
Labrador Bay is on the South West Coastal path.
Access to facilities
- The longest walk around the full site, includes 3 miles (4.5 km) of the South West Coast Path with steps on steeper slopes (approaching 35 degrees).
- Numerous gates and stiles (the reserve has cattle, sheep and ponies).
- Unsurfaced paths, which can be uneven and muddy.
- No seating.
- Registered assistance and other dogs welcome.
- Dogs are only allowed on public footpaths and bridleways.
- As this is a working farm with livestock, dogs must be kept under control at all times.