Full facilities information
The visitor centre is open from 9 am to 5 pm every day.
- 28 spaces
- 2 Blue Badge spaces
- Spaces for two coaches of up to 36 seats.
- No height restriction.
- Two bicycle racks.
- Open at all times.
- Lighting installed.
Single sex toilets in car park without accessible or baby changing facilities
- In Chatteris, 9 miles (15 km) away.
- One is in Furrowfields and the other is in Station Road. Both require a RADAR key.
- However All-User access toilet is available during office hours - mon-fri 8am-5:30pm (please ask at office reception).
Hot drinks are available in the visitor centre.
There is no shop facility on-site.
Three picnic tables with spaces for wheelchair users: two outside the visitor centre and one on the lawn next to the car park.
- Visitor centre gives views of feeding farmland birds in the winter months.
- There are 10 hides, ranging in distance from the Visitor Centre from 300 m to 1.8 miles (3 km). They are set out at intervals in a line along the reserve boundary.