Full facilities information
The Gatehouse contains a shop with light refreshments, and a visitor information centre.
- 60 spaces
- 3 Blue Badge spaces
- Some lighting.
- No height restrictions.
- Bicycle racks are available.
Situated close to the Gatehouse.
A unisex accessible toilet is situated close to the Gatehouse.
- Hot drinks (from a vending machine) and a range of delicious, locally produced sandwiches, wraps, salads, cakes, and confectionery are available to purchase.
- Other food outlets in Sandy.
- Open 9.00am - 5.00pm on weekdays, and 10.00am - 5.00pm at weekends and on Bank Holidays.
- The shop stocks a range of binoculars and telescopes, books, bird food and care, gifts, food and drinks.
Close to the Gatehouse.
- Seven tables, five with wheelchair spaces next to Visitor Centre on short cut lawn.
- Visitors are welcome to consume their own food and drink here.
Available from The Gatehouse, donations welcome.
Natural viewpoints along each of the trails but no shelters except for a single hide.
There is a den building area.