Full facilities information
No large visitor centre, but there is a reception hide and information centre.
- 60 spaces
- 2 Blue Badge spaces
Cycle racks available.
Situated at the reserve entrance.
No accessible toilet but there are larger cubicles, situated at the reserve entrance.
- No dedicated cafe, however we have fresh coffee and other hot and cold beverages available as well as snacks, ice creams, flapjacks, crumble bars, Eccles cakes etc.
- Food outlets in Brundall and Blofield.
There is no shop on-site.
- Picnic benches outside reception hide.
- Two tables with wheelchair spaces, three tables nearby on trail without wheelchair space.
- Visitors are welcome to consume their own food and drink here.
- Three hides (Reception Hide, Fen Hide and Tower Hide).
- Informal viewing areas throughout the trails.