RSPB Inspiring Nature Calendar Competition 2020 sponsored by Swarovski
Thank you for your submissions, we've seen loads of stunning images of nature and wildlife for our 2020 Inspiring Nature calendar and we now have our final 12.
The winning imagesWe had some wonderful entries for this year's competition, which will appear in the 2020 calendar.
What they won
This year Swarovski has kindly provided competition prizes:
First Prize: CL Companion 8x30 Binoculars worth £930
Second Prize: CL Pocket 10x25 Binoculars worth £630
Third Prize: CL Pocket 8x25 Binoculars worth £580
Thanks to Swarovski for donating these fabulous prizes!
And that's not all...
The photographers of each of the 12 final calendar images will receive a copy of the calendar.
The calendar is a key product in our Christmas range for 2019 and will be sold in all RSPB stores, our online shop and our mail order catalogue.
The twelve finalists
Congratulations to all twelve of our finalists. To see all of their images, look out for the Inspiring Nature Calendar 2020.
- January - House sparrows by Cathy Doig
- February - Red squirrel by Gavin James Guest
- March - Brown hare by Richard Bennett
- April - Common frog by Andy Leonard
- May - Common cuckoo by Colin Vanner
- June - Atlantic puffin by Kath Aggiss
- July - Bumblebee by Mark Butterworth
- August - Little owls by David Bridgeman
- September - Arctic tern by Phill Luckhurst
- October - Woodmouse by Janice Dyson
- November - Funghi with gnat by Duncan McNaught
- December - Mountain Hare by Tony Davison